Span is a reliable IT partner with worldwide experience in digital business transformation that will effectively shift Ukrainian business to modern automated solutions.
For 25 years, we are devoted to software development, service and system integration. More than 200 customers use our services and solutions across five continets and 100 countries..
Span monitors 2,000 servers, and we are especially proud of the fact that we manage to remove most of the problems before the customer or end user notice them.
The success of our new infrastructure solutions is proven by many satisfied users of completed projects in Croatia, Western Europe, Asia and the United States. Quality and safety of business is further guaranteed by ISO certification: ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 20000 and ISO/IEC 27001.
Our growth is constant year by year according to all major business indicators.. Span Group employs more than 400 people, and this number is also constantly growing. More that 250 of our employees have one or more professional certificates.
Key Account Manager (m/f)
Are you an energetic, motivated and articulate team player who is passionate about account management and customer experience?
If so, you might be the perfect candidate we are looking for!
We are seeking to hire a skilled Key Account Manager who will be resposible for building and maintaining relationships with our most important clients. Your main responsibilities will include Span sales process development on Ukrainian market area working remotely with Span sales and technical staff based in Croatia on one side and local team and clients on the other side.
Our ideal candidate is able to identify customer needs and is passionate about exceeding client expectations.
Duties and responsibilities
- • Drive revenue and sales goals through effective management of partner engagement, creative business development, collaboration, and marketing/commercial strategies
• Establish, manage, and grow relationships with customer executives and stakeholders by in-depth product/brand knowledge and fact-based selling
• In addition to building strong business relationships with designated Key Account, coordinate the negotiation process on annual agreements and joint business plans
• Acquiring an understanding of key customer needs and requirements through active listening
• Thorough business planning with tight budget controls that reflect forecasting accuracy and provide improvement suggestions to sustain current and ensure future growth
• Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teamsPerform regular CRM updates and related administrative tasks
• Create reports for upper management
• Keeps up to date with industry and market trends and best practices
Qualifications and requirements
- MA in business administration, sales, IT or similar relevant field
- Previous working experience as Key Account Manager for 5 year
- Experience in complex IT or solution sales and customer services will be an advantage
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude in networking and building relationships
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines
- Problem-solving and negotiation capability