Span is reliable IT partner with more than 25 years of worldwide experience in digital business transformation that will effectively shift Ukrainian business to modern automated solutions.
We are one of the leading Microsoft licensing solution providers devoted to software development, service and system integration. Across five continents and 100 countries, more than 200 customers, including McDonald's, Starbucks, Rolls Royce Marine & Nando's, use our services and solutions daily.
Span monitors 2,000 servers, and we are especially proud of the fact that we manage to remove most of the problems before the customer or end user notice them.
Our growth is constant year by year according to all major business indicators. Span Group employs more than 470 people, and this number is also constantly growing. More that 250 of our employees have one or more professional certificates. Become one of them!
Key Account Manager (m/f)
Are you an energetic, motivated and articulate team player who is passionate about account management and customer experience?
If so, you might be the perfect candidate we are looking for!
We are seeking to hire a skilled Key Account Manager who will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our most important clients. Your main responsibilities will include Span sales process development on Ukrainian market area working remotely with Span sales and technical staff based in Croatia on one side and local team and clients on the other side.
Our ideal candidate is able to identify customer needs and is passionate about exceeding client expectations.
Duties and responsibilities
- Drive revenue and sales goals through effective management of partner engagement, creative business development, collaboration, and marketing/commercial strategies
- Establish, manage, and grow relationships with customer executives and stakeholders by in-depth product/brand knowledge and fact-based selling
- In addition to building strong business relationships with designated Key Account, coordinate the negotiation process on annual agreements and joint business plans
- Acquiring an understanding of key customer needs and requirements through active listening
- Thorough business planning with tight budget controls that reflect forecasting accuracy and provide improvement suggestions to sustain current and ensure future growth
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teamsPerform regular CRM updates and related administrative tasks
- Create reports for upper management
- Keeps up to date with industry and market trends and best practices
Qualifications and requirements
- MA in business administration, sales, IT or similar relevant field
- Previous working experience as Key Account Manager for 5 year
- Experience in complex IT or solution sales and customer services will be an advantage
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude in networking and building relationships
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines
- Problem-solving and negotiation capability
What do we offer
- A team of top experts and outstanding support and synergy of the entire organization
- The environment and culture that promotes personal and team development
- An excellent team atmosphere focused on team and company success