Span is reliable IT partner with more than 25 years of worldwide experience in digital business transformation that will effectively shift Ukrainian business to modern automated solutions.
We are one of the leading Microsoft licensing solution providers devoted to software development, service and system integration. Across five continents and 100 countries, more than 200 customers, including McDonald's, Starbucks, Rolls Royce Marine & Nando's, use our services and solutions daily.
Span monitors 2,000 servers, and we are especially proud of the fact that we manage to remove most of the problems before the customer or end user notice them.
Our growth is constant year by year according to all major business indicators. Span Group employs more than 470 people, and this number is also constantly growing. More that 250 of our employees have one or more professional certificates. Become one of them!
Business Analyst (m/f)
We are looking for a organized, motivated and articulated Business Analyst to join our team! As a Business Analyst, you will play the main role in linking our information technology capacity and our business objectives. The role of Business Analyst begins with defining, analyzing and documenting requirements. After that they are responsible for developing solutions to business problems and to achieving business goals.
Duties and responsibilities
- Define configuration specifications and business requirements
- Prepare functional specification and help developers, architects and testers to prepare technical specification
- Own and develop relationship with customers
- Work with customers to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions
- Make recommendations to solution consulting team
- Find and communicate key insights and findings to sales and consulting teams
- Discover issues, suggest changes and better solutions to the customer
- A degree in IT / Computer Science or relevant field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English and Russian
- Previous experience in Business or Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions
- Knowledge in generating process documentation
- Active PMP or Agile PM certificate is a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint / Dynamics CRM / Identity Manager solutions is additional bonus
What do we offer
- A team of top experts and outstanding support and synergy of the entire organization
- The environment and culture that promotes personal and team development
- An excellent team atmosphere focused on team and company success